- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Food and Beverage Manager
The Crow Bar is a smoothcombination of two bars, a restaurant and function centre located at 6 Burlington street Crow Nest, at the top of Willoughby Road.
This owner-operated entertainment centre, with a distinct ‘Cheers Bar’ atmosphere, inthe vibrant foodie strip of Crows Nest, offers the perfect balance of stunningsophistication and style.
We currently require a full-time Food and Beverage Manager for our busy bar & restaurant.
About the role:
As a Food and Beverage manager, you will organise and control the operations of the bar & restaurant and related establishments to provide dining and catering services.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist and consult with chefs regarding menu changes
- Organise special events and functions within the restaurant
- Maintain constant communication with the Head Chef, passing on all relevant information to supervisors and staff
- Control food, beverage, operating equipment and linen items par stocks, and authorise requisitions and transfers
- Coordinate regular stock takes of food, beverage, equipment and/or linen and review figures from this inventory
- ensuring dining facilities comply with health regulations and are clean, functional and of suitable appearance
- Establish a rapport with regular customers to encourage repeat business
- selecting, training and supervising waiting and kitchen staff
- may assist with taking reservations, greeting guests
Successful applicant will have:
- AQF Diploma or at least 3 years of relevant work experience
In return you will receive:
- Package: $55,000 per annum plus superannuation
- Full time position of 38 hours per week
- Ongoing support from our team
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume.
Please note only email applications will be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.