- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, we believe that the people in our diverse workforce are the key to our success. So join our winning team and work for a multi-national company that has iconic brands such as Smiths Chips, Quaker Oats, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Start your 2020 with a new year and a new job as a Permanent, Full Time Forklift Operator. You will join our Tingalpa team in a diverse position that will see you play a key role in the day to day operations of our Warehouse.
We have Afternoon Shift roles available: 14:30-22:30 Monday to Friday
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers
- Forklift operation
- Order picking and assembly
- Compilation of transport consignment notes
- Stock taking procedures
- Palletising and order wrapping duties Qualifications/Requirements
Requirements for the roles will include:
- Forklift licence and RF scanning experience
- High Reach experience is essential
- The ability to work autonomously
- Maintaining safe working techniques
- Warehouse experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Basic reading, comprehension and numerical skills What we can offer you at PepsiCo Tingalpa:
- Career development opportunities across our entire global organisation
- Free on-site health facilities: Personal Training, Physiotherapy and 24-Hour Health Hub
- Staff parking and canteen on-site
- Great team environment!
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo Extras program Working at PepsiCo:
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PepsiCo’s job application process:
- Submit your application with shift preference
- Medical and skills Assessment process
- Reference and background checks At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.