- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Fulfillment Operations Specialist
Cisco Meraki is looking for a new Operations Specialist to join our Operations Team in Sydney! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission.
As our new Operation Specialist, you will support the shipping needs of customers, sales, and operations teams, to facilitate the flow of shipments to customers. Cisco Meraki ships hundreds of products every day, so this is no easy task! This opportunity requires you to have a high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving abilities, and an enthusiastic attitude. You love new challenges and are excited to come to work each day
· Run the day to day operations of Meraki’s distribution center, China, Japan, and USA
· Oversee allocation of order transmissions to/from the third-party warehouse
· Coordinate day-to-day activities and critical issues at third party warehouse
· Accurately manage shipments to ensure a positive customer experience
· Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
· BS or BA, preferably in a relevant field
· 1+ years of experience working with a fulfillment warehouse and/or logistics team
· 2+ years of experience with an ERP System required; Salesforce.com and Dynamics GP skills are a plus
· Demonstrable experience with shipping documents, parcel and freight carriers, international shipping, and customs documents
· Fluency in English required, second language like Japanese or Mandarin a strong plus
· Impeccable organizational and communications skills
· Advanced skills in Excel (Index match, pivots, etc.)
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.