- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Company in the Telecommunications sector.
- This position will head the ANZ operations based out of Sydney. 6 Direct Reports covering Sales, Operations, Projects through to Admin & Support. This position will be fully accountable for the entire ANZ business and also determine and sign off on P&L, Profitability, Cash Flow and Review of Business Strategy. Key to this role will be to oversee and execute all major projects by operations, project costings, contract review, project timeline and determining resource allocation.
- As a lean business in addition to manage the sales team you will also have personal business development to lead from the front with the team. All external tender or proposal document will be signed off and agreed by the GM.
- A member of the Regional Management Executive Team. All management decisions and responsibilities covering salary reviews, hiring (retention and career development), bonuses, set requirements, KPIs, and all other people management related responsibilities will sit with at position.
- You will have 10 years of industry experience across Data Centre builds and related Process Control Projects.
- The ideal candidates will have either a MBA or Bachelor's Degrees covering Automation, Engineering or Mechatronics.
- You will be currently in a senior leadership position within the field and have experience in managed either multifunctional teams including sales or solely a sales function/team.
- ms project