- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
General Practitioner Vacancy - Roma, Queensland
- This practice very proud of their rural community and invite you to use the link below to gain an overview of the diverse region.
- The rural clinic provides a passionate, bulk-billing medical service to the Maranoa Region population base 13000. They are seeking a conscientious and dedicated General Practitioner to join our highly skilled team of currently 2 GP's, 3 Practice Nurses, I Medical Assistant and an enthusiastic Practice Manager.
- The Practice also has an on-site QML collection centre, a weekly visiting physiotherapist and a fortnightly bulk-billing ultrasonic technician
About the Position:
- The position is Full-Time 8 am - 5.30 pm and with a rotation roster of Saturday morning and limited on-call. The Clinic is accredited with AGPAL and uses Medical Director and Pracsoft.
- Ongoing support, supervision and mentoring will be provided by the senior doctors. A comprehensive orientation to the clinic and local support network will be provided by your preceptor upon commencement.
- We require a friendly, approachable GP who is capable of being able to provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness in a rural setting.
- Such care is based on latest evidence and guidelines, and meets legislative requirements.
- Contract remuneration will be 65% of patient billings resulting in at least $130, 000/ annum - details upon application.
Inclusive of your package will be the initial provision of a fully furnished 4-bedroom home and vehicle. Roma is supported by a local regional hospital, operating theaters, diagnostic imaging and a variety of both permanent and flying Specialists (including cardiologists, gerontologists, psychiatrists, orthopaedic surgeons, FOG team, physician, endocrinologists) and Allied Health Services. We are a united team and provide holistic care to our patients, their families and our community
After Hours requirements;
- Saturday 0630 - 1000hrs (approx.). Sunday - rotational between GP's
Following successful placement eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives