- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the company
Owned and operated by a boutique group, this practice has been built to accommodate the high patient demand experienced by 3 long-standing practices in this locale. As a Super-Clinic, patients will attend this facility for any procedures and treatments short of emergency hospital care. As a Doctor-focused clinic this opportunity will offer doctors completing their moratorium the chance to stay close to family and home in South Western Sydney. This practice is calling for an empathetic and caring doctor who is passionately seeking a diverse patient and treatment mix from chronic disease management to immunisations.
About the opportunity
In this full time appointment you will have the opportunity to work a roster ranging from early mornings to evenings. Dedicated to engaging and retaining doctors this practice offers a hybrid model of appointment and walk-ins to encourage repeat patient visits and high quality patient care. Expand your area of speciality and collect CPD points through ongoing bi-monthly training. This opportunity will best suit a VR General Practitioner with a focus on finding a long-term position where they can build a practice in peerage with like-minded Doctors.
- 70% of billings, sign-on bonuses and other incentives
- Unparalleled health care services on site- immediate care, allied health, dental and pharmacy adjoined
- Strategically focused commercial practice manager to enhance Doctor's billings
- Benefit from doctor-friendly management and support
- Pursuit of specialties is encouraged through formative CPD- Skin, Female and Paediatric health etc.
- Fantastic location in the busy South West of Sydney with destination stores in the centre
- High calibre support staff including full time RNs, Administrators and allied health nurses
- On site pathology, physio and multi-bayed urgent procedure room
- Staff break rooms and conference/web call facilities
- Competitive contract terms and flexibility of hours available
This practice and team of GPs are focused on building towards the very best patient care and growing their team to meet patient demand. Seeking an ethical and caring General Practitioner to mirror their focus and internal culture is at the forefront of their objectives.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Raechel Buckley on (see below)