- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client school, is an independent college situated in a Top End district of the Northern Territory. The school is thriving and dynamic and has an excellent reputation in providing individual care and attention to its students. The school boasts modern facilities and competitive salary packages. This is a 12 month contract position with strong view to permanency. This is an excellent opportunity to work in the adventure capital of the Northern Territory.
About the Role:
- German [Primary & Secondary]
- Candidates with a second subject area will be highly regarded
- Leading NT independent school
- IB Curriculum
- 2020 start
- 12 month contact – Strong view to permanency [Negotiable]
- Relocation assistance
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive and cohesive teaching environment
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Ochre Card
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1908-538579CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1908-538579MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).