- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- RAAF BASE WILLIAMTOWN, , AUSTRALIA
RAAF Base Williamtown
Engineering / Technical
1406867 6B.1F.625_Lvl_2_EE_Technical_Designer.pdf (PDF, 157KB)
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
We are seeking a talented Design Engineer - Hardware to support a world class airborne surveillance, communications and battle management system, the E-7A Wedgetail. The role can be based in Newcastle, Brisbane or Adelaide.
- Development of diverse engineering solutions for integrated avionics, COTS equipment and custom electrical power, simulation and control systems (AS3000 experience desirable).
- Installation of system hardware infrastructure and associated connectivity.
- Development of engineering documentation and configuration management of system hardware infrastructure.
- Qualifications in engineering or equivalent technical experience in an electrical/electronic discipline. (RPEQ &/or CPEng desirable).
- Familiarity with engineering change processes.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet Defence security requirements.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
How to apply
View the full Position Description and apply now.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.