- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you an experienced HD / Drill Fitter?
This is an opportunity to work directly with a reputable company that’s offering competitive rates, bonus eligibility, and annual/personal leave entitlements. Flights from anywhere in Australia provided with site accommodation (mine) and meals plus excellent ongoing training and development opportunities. If this sounds like what you have been looking for, keep reading.
Location location location
As a HD / Drill Fitter you will be joining a high performing team and will be based at one of our QLD Coal mine sites.
To be successful in the role
It is essential that you have worked in a similar position in the drilling industry.
- HR class Drivers Licence
- Trade Cert in relevant discipline
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 30kgs
- National Police Clearance, or have one lodged
- First Aid and CPR certificate, or be willing to obtain
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be able to pass a D&A test and full medical
- Must be able to provide a reference from another Australian mining company What you will receive in return
Working with a reputable company. A company that provides excellent ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Full time permanent position
- Competitive Salary + Bonuses: $500 - $700 per day
- Accredited training
- annual/personal leave entitlements.
- Site accommodation (Mine) and meals How to apply To apply for the role of HD / Drill Fitter send your CV direct to this advert.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity or similar opportunities please contact katie Forte on 0432 342 244 or alternatively email email@example.com.
Drill Fitter qualification
Trade Cert educational requirements
Primary School/Junior High