- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client has a long history of ownership in the industry and is presently on the lookout for an experienced, creative and passionate Head Chef to join their growing team. With a high performance pub that has recently been acquired by this well regarded group, we are looking for individuals that are looking for long term roles and will be able to progress within the company. Highly acclaimed and successful, the venue is a go to location in the area offering premium food and beverage to locals and visitors alike.
You will need to be extremely organised and hands on to oversee a very busy kitchen, managing a large team in a high turnover environment. As the ideal candidate, you will possess a full understanding of reporting lines in a high volume pub setting, able to help achieve set cost targets, and create and implement new menus and operational guidelines. This is not a typical office position, and requires a hands on approach, passion and leadership, and the ability to train and develop.
To be considered for this position, you will possess the following skills:
- Experience in an high volume busy venue with a la carte and functions
- Fantastic communication with all levels of staff and management
- Great abilities in the kitchen, with particular strengths on the grill
- Previous experience in Pub and A la Carte Settings would be highly desirable
- Have a solid understanding of current legislation and OH&S standards
- Experience in implementing and adhering to all internal P&P in a structured environment
- You lead by example and are very hands on
- Ability to create, cost and implement menus
- A great ability to instil a good work ethic and passion in your team What is on offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to join a great new venue and team that will reward your accomplishments
- Career position that offers opportunity and stability
- Creative environment that allows for personal growth
- $80K + Super - manage your kitchen your way and be paid well for it! Your commitment to quality and passion for the position, will see you as the successful candidate. Take this opportunity to show off your leadership powers and ability to make it happen!
If you are an Australian Citizen with unrestricted working rights and the experience, passion and drive to be successful in this role APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Julia Long at Frontline Hospitality on
+61 2 8866 3622 or via email@example.com