- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary A$150,000.00 - A$200,000.00 gross per year
Company in the IT sector.
- As the senior leader in the Sydney Office, you will be expected to drive a culture that reflects the Connexity Code and Values, motivating the team to embrace all things Connexity! We are looking for someone with a hands-on and encouraging leadership style, actively driving revenue for the business through their team.
- You will be directly responsible for coaching and supporting the Account Management sales team in achieving monthly budgets through skills/knowledge development, meeting prospects/clients as well as running the day to day operations of the team.
- Hitwise is well established brand in the market. This role offers the opportunity to an individual who is passionate about further developing a capable and enthusiastic team and as a result of displaying strong leadership skills which propel a winning, client centric and fun culture.
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines and demonstrates enthusiasm towards colleagues & clients
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside the organization.
- Must have demonstrated creativity & a sense of urgency. Ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- 10+ years of related experience in sales and 5+ years of related experience in a leadership role
- Proven track record of success meeting revenue targets as an individual contributor and sales leader
- Experience in Online/Data/Consumer Insights industries preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Sales skills training such as Miller Heiman, Challenger or SPIN