- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary A$125,000.00 - A$150,000.00 gross per year
Company in the financial sector.
- Providing leadership and direction to regional business development managers to increase usage.
- Identify strategic growth opportunities and support BDM's to foster leads and acquisitions.
- Working with industry leaders and stakeholders to improve awareness and consideration of Openpay.
- Heading platform implementations, rollouts and onboarding of merchants to ensure engagement of our platform by all stakeholders.
- Fostering relationships with key accounts and internal teams to increase engagement & usage.
- Forecasting & tracking performance of key merchants, data analysis and developing strategies & recommendations for improvement.
- Supporting and collaborating with key internal teams to execute strategies to grow usage of our platform and retain our client base.
- Identify growth opportunities and support BDM's to foster leads and acquisitions.
- Assist with training requirements as needed for existing and future clients.
- People centric leader with strong presentation and communication skills.
- Self-starter, with strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit as organisation is growing quickly meaning the role will have significant responsibility and autonomy.
- Demonstrated ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Growth mindset with previous automotive experience preferred but not essential.
- engineers and technicians