- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Choose a language (This will update the page.) Summary
We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking and highly motivated Marketer to lead Apple’s Services Marketing team. The successful candidate will have a breadth of skills ranging from brand and media strategy; integrated partnerships background; as well as subscription, digital and content marketing experience. This role will play a pivotal part in contributing to the growth and success of Apple Services across App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV app, Apple TV+, Apple News, Apple Books, iCloud and iTunes.
- The position requires a proactive, extraordinarily driven, highly adaptable individual with outstanding communication and organisational skills who can prioritise and multi-task to meet timelines in a fast paced environment.
- Industry experience in entertainment, media, apps and technology. Experience from agency side within the digital media space is also highly valued.
- Ability to identify issues and problem solve. An agile self-starter, results oriented and able to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to influence across the organisation, including senior management and international colleagues.
- Experience working on cross-functional projects, with multiple internal/external partners and delivering results in a timely fashion.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies including CMS and reporting systems.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills and excellent account management background.
- Hands on experience developing and executing social, search, display, performance and email marketing strategies.
This role will lead integrations and campaigns overall, both strategic and executional; including planning, budget management, strategy, creative delivery and cross functional communication across all elements of App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV app, Apple TV+, Apple News, Apple Books, iCloud and iTunes Marketing in Australia and New Zealand.
Education & Experience
Relevant tertiary education and industry qualifications are highly desirable
- This is a 12 months contract position, based in Sydney, Australia, reporting to Country Lead, Apple Services & Software, ANZ.
- Regional and international travel will be required