- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary A$150,000.00 - A$200,000.00 gross per year
- Define and agree the strategy to build the Practice within Australia including a detailed business plan to achieve the agreed strategy.
- Manage the development of products and services (both training and consulting offers) aligned to industry recognised certifications and/or qualifications;
- Participate in the selection, recruitment and on-going professional development of trainers delivering the services of this practice;
- Manage quality within the practice, not limited to quality of courseware, quality of trainers delivering courses, quality of client outcomes expected through our engagement of these services;
Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and networking skills;
Qualifications and Experience As Head of Practice, the incumbent must be able to demonstrate professional work history (10 years + of practical experience), and hold a qualification/s in Health and Community Services. Sectors may include Nursing, Aged Care, Childhood Education and Care, or any other allied health sector profession.
As a minimum, the Head of Practice must hold a Certificate IV Training and Assessment with demonstrated experience in the design and delivery of training programs.
Prior trainer and training management although not essential, is considered desirable.