- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Head of Revenue Growth Management has strategic and operational responsibility for driving sustainable revenue and profitability plans via pricing, promotion and mix. As a Head of Portfolio, you will be responsible for the general management of the categories and strategies in the portfolio, owning the annual operating plan and developing a strong, driven team.
- Work with cross-functional partners in areas such as Marketing & Brand, Sales, Field Sales, Procurement, Demand Planning etc
- Assess complex situations and translate findings into recommendations and action plans suitable for executive management
- Lead and develop a team of Revenue Management and Category Finance professionals towards a clear vision and navigate change and ambiguity
- Manage and control the monthly, quarterly and annual business cycles for the business unit
- Provide thought leadership across Revenue Management and Category Finance
- Provide and validate analytically based recommendations that are translated into business results
- Working directly with the Director of Commercial Strategy, CFO, Marketing Directors and Managing Directors to ensure all are fully aware of the shape of the business, minimizing surprises
- Develop and lead 3-5 year strategic revenue planning for the businesses, including long range pricing, promotion and mix strategies
- Drive profitable growth strategies by assessing, recommending and activating pricing, promotion and mix opportunities
- Assess & improve return of trade investment
- Own the monthly cadence routines as appropriate for Portfolios, including monthly and annual routines with Zone President
- Lead contact for all in-bound analyses from the CEO/CFO/Directors or global WHQ
- Build out or assist with tools, processes, insights and systems capabilities associated with performance in category, revenue management and category finance
- Work closely with the balance of Finance, Brand, Sales, Operations and Field teams
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with all Kraft Heinz Food Safety, Environmental, Health and Safety, and Ethical and Human Resources policies, programs and goals.
- Uphold the Kraft Heinz values and to work in a way that contributes to the company’s vision.
- 10+ years' working experience preferably in the FMCG or CPG industry
- Tertiary qualifications - Bachelors Degree, Masters or MBA
- Strong positive leadership qualities that create a strong team culture
- Strong people management skills and ability to effectively lead teams through change
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business up to Executive and Global Leadership
- Ability to think strategically and translate this thinking into measurable actions
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and sell recommendations internally
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen that enable decision making
- Customer facing experience to sell plans to customers
- Ability to follow up, understand issues and their resolution, and work them through to completion
- Systems knowledge a plus: Nielsen, BPCS, SAP, Regression Analysis, Market Track, Promotion evaluation tool, Store Layout software such as Spaceman or Apollo
We empower our people to own their work, and it’s true our employees are our competitive advantage – so we take care of our Kraft Heinz family with our ‘Live Well’ benefits program:
- Free Food - our kitchen is fully stocked with our products for you to enjoy!
- Gatherings - monthly drinks & nibbles, End of Year Celebration
- Wellbeing – partially subsidised site massages, annual health checks & flu shots, onsite wellbeing sessions & webinars
- Volunteering – volunteer days with Foodbank, meal packing events for our Global partner Rise Against Hunger
- Keeping Fit – join our Run Club and sign up for discounted gym memberships & classes
- Purchase Leave – purchase additional annual leave at the beginning of each calendar year
- Parental Leave - 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers
The Kraft Heinz Company Australia & New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces, promotes and values diversity and inclusion.
Bring your appetite for more!
Interviews are taking place now so don't wait! Apply now!
Applications for this role will take you to the advertiser’s site.
Job Information Job Listing Date 23 Apr 2020 Location Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Salary Annual salary + performance-based bonus Work Type Full Time Classification Consulting & Strategy Strategy & Planning
About the company