- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Kelly Services is seeking to engage with a variety of help service desk officers based in the southern suburbs of Brisbane
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring adherence to IT policy and guidelines and provide support for all ICT services delivered by Information Services Branch to its clients.
it is also expected that the successful applicants will be capable of confidently completing the below tasks at a high level.
- Perform advanced first level and basic second level incident administration and tracking of all Customer interaction.
- Provide first level help desk support and assist with second level help desk support
- Support release management with training and communication to peers and stakeholders
- Maintain accuracy of catalogue of Services and database store including Asset registers and reportability
- Undertake any other duties as are reasonably within the limits of the employee's skills, competence and training
- Assist with the administration of Council's desktop systems and associated hardware, software and databases.
Candidates with the following will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in performing end user support. Possession of a relevant qualification in Information Technology is highly desirable
- Ability to provide effective technical support, documentation and training on hardware and software
- Possess excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders and able to make decisions within bounds of responsibility.
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria apply via the job board, alternatively you can contact Scott West by calling 3405 3316 for a confidntial conversation.