- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are seeking an experienced Manager to manage 3 well established property's in Darwin. Over 450 rooms in 3 locations.
- Advertising of hotel and monitoring room rates.
- Reservations with knowledge of product including rooms and features.
- Coordinating staff and all services.
- Maintenance management
- Housekeeping management
- Manage front reception area
- Short and long term stay
- Day to day operations
- Multi-tasking of 3 propertys Skills and experience
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience
- Time management skills
- Body Corporate knowledge
- Skilled marketer
- Skilled reporter
- Skilled at bookkeeping and accounts
- Strong customer service focus and skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and show pride in your work APPLY NOW!
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Moore on 0422 712 748 quoting Ref No. 162084 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
- customer service