- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
THE ROLE YOU COULD PLAY
Due to our continued growth, we have a new and exciting opportunity for a standout HR Business Partner to join our dynamic Talent and Culture team supporting our retail stores in New South Wales.
This is a true generalist role where you will drive a positive impact across all aspects of the team member lifecycle, with a focus on advisory and coaching store managers on all people-related matters. Operating as a change champion, you are comfortable working in a growing, fast-paced environment where you apply a people-first and pragmatic commercial mindset to everything you do.
Based remotely in Sydney, you will report to the Head of Talent & Culture Business Partnering, and work closely with State Leaders to drive key initiatives to make MECCA a great place to work. You will be responsible for building management capability and driving succession planning, managing cyclical performance processes, facilitating at local inductions and training, and managing all ER/IR issues and WorkCover in your region.
This role will require occasional travel to Melbourne and/or neighbouring states at least four times per year. For the right candidate, we will consider a part-time working arrangement.
WE THINK YOU WOULD BE PERFECT IF YOU…
- Are an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Have a tertiary qualification majoring in HR (or equivalent)
- Have at least 5 years of operational and strategic HR generalist experience, with a strong background in HR Business Partnering (preferably in a retail environment)
- Have demonstrated strong case management experience
- Have led change across complex businesses and a best practice HR environment
- Are confident in your ability to solve problems creatively and look at tricky situations through a solutions-focused lens In addition, you are a true people’s person with outstanding relationship building and stakeholder management skills. You love to partner with stakeholders and coach and support through all their people management and resourcing requirements. You work well both autonomously and as part of a team, and your organisation, prioritisation and time management skills are second to none. As a true professional in your field you have high attention to detail and possess a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, and enjoy facing difficult situations head-on.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU IF YOU JOIN US
We are in the business of delivering happiness to our team members, our customers and our broader community, and we love to acknowledge each team member’s contribution to our success. From quarterly product allowances, unlimited 40% discount and free products, through to reward and recognition programs, professional development programs, flexible working arrangements, and health and well-being initiatives, we promise you that our unique company culture will constantly surprise and delight you we will never be finished in making MECCA Brands the best place to work!
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US
At MECCA Brands, we bring customers the best in global beauty across our 4 retail concepts: MECCA Cosmetica, MECCA Maxima, MECCA and mecca.com.au. We offer an exclusive edit of over 100 brands, paired with exceptional customer service and beauty expertise within each retail environment.
Working at MECCA Brands will never be just a job. Our unique and positive culture ensures team members are surrounded by other incredible and inspiring people, amazing opportunities, experiences and challenges, enabling them to be the best they can be in everything they choose to do.
Please submit your application by 11:00pm (AEST) on 26/01/2020.