- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HR OfficerHR Officer
Kelly Services are working with a forward thinking, leading Oil & Gas company based in Perth CBD. Our client is the leader is the largest supplier in their field within the industry and operate in multiple locations in Australia.
Our client has been operating for over 35 years and have won some of the most demanding projects in the industry. They are seeking a HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Their office in Perth is based in the CBD. There may also be a requirement to travel to their Brisbane office twice a year.
Being the sole person in HR, they are ideally looking for an experienced HR Generalist that can roll their sleeves up and complete anything from HR administration to providing high level advice to Line Managers. Ideally someone with 3-5 years' HR experience.
- Assess training needs and update training schedules
- To provide HR advice in relation to legislation, HR policies and risk management
- Work alongside Line Managers to coordinate the overall recruitment process - updated job descriptions, contract variations, recruitment, inductions and exit interviews
- Coaching Line Managers in regards to people management, IR and change management
- Hands on involvement with staffing and recruitment - arranging/ conducting interviews, issuing employment contacts and doing variations
- Assisting with HR Admin and Payroll - reference checking, ensuring employee files are up to date
- Producing monthly and fortnightly payroll reports - collating employee payroll information such as Workers Compensation/ superannuation etc.
- Building strong talent pipeline for the business
- Support IT and Finance department when required
- Conduct an annual employee survey
- Experience working in a similar role (3+ years)
- Qualification in HR or related degree
- Knowledge of employment legislation/ employment benefits, recruitment and payroll
- Able to work in a varied HR Generalist role
- Ideally have experience working for an industrial company (mining, resources, oil and gas)
- Payroll experience will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary
- 50% of health insurance reimbursed
- 50% of gym membership reimbursed
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual salary reviews
- CBD location
This is a great role for someone looking to join a leading Oil & Gas organisation. You will have the opportunity for growth and exposure to a very diverse role.
If you are interested, please click 'Apply Now' for immediate consideration. If you have any questions before applying, please contact Hannah on 0892 291 809.
You can also sign up for job alerts on our website to keep up to date with our current vacancies www.kellyservices.com.au
Please note: if we do not have any current vacancies that match your skill set at the time of your application, we will keep you details on file for a period of six months and will contact you if a suitable vacancy arises during that time.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.