- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sodexo are seeking a Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Coordinator to support our Integrated Facilities Management Services portfolio located in the Perth support centre. This is a fixed-term position of 12 months duration to cover maternity leave.
About the job
Reporting to the IFMS HSE Lead, you will support HSE staff and our site-based operations by providing administrative support, assisting with document control, data entry and database management support.
Additional tasks will include:
- meeting and conference co-ordination
- providing support with HSE programs and applications
- assisting with preparing and distributing reports
- provide support and follow up with sites to ensure HSE activities are achieved
- review compliance to HSE schedule and update sites on non-conformances
- scheduling of site operations HSE activities such as evacuation drills, toolbox talks, safety walks
- scheduling and updating HSE Specialists' flights, accommodation and rosters
You are someone who can easily build positive working relationships with internal stakeholders and have the demonstrated ability to work autonomously. You are a passionate safety professional demonstrating safety leadership behaviours and values.
You will have previous experience within a similar role or involvement in Injury Management or HSE and possess the following attributes:
- Strong and timely record-keeping skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- High critical thinking and reasoning ability
- Honest, ethical and act in a professional manner
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Previous experience or a working knowledge of DataStation, SolvInjury, Salus and Rapid Global systems will also be highly regarded.
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply with a current resume. Please note applications will close Friday, 26 June but shortlisting and interviews may commence prior.
Sodexo provides a range of servicesat remote locations across Australia, servicing both on-shore and off-shore sites, in difficult and challenging environments. At Sodexo, our Energy & Resources segment serves four markets: Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects. Our growing team of employees is dedicated to improving productivity, building meaningful client relationships, reducing on-site problems and improving quality of life for the thousands of Australians who call our remote sites home.
About the company