- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Australia AU ,AU
BabcockInternational Group is a diverse global business. We have been trusted todeliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services for over a century, underpinned by a deepunderstanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialisttraining.
Babcock Australasia is a Defence and emergencyservices support company working in partnership with those who keep ourcommunities safe and our nations secure.
Across Australia and New Zealand, Babcock is akey contractor to Defence, emergency services and the oil and gas sectors,employing more than 1000 talented people and we’re growing.
We focus our specialist skills and knowledge tofacilitate clients’ operational requirements, and our expertise across land, marine,aviation and training sectors provides engineering, sustainment and supportservices that keep the country moving.
Toprovide you some local context, here are a few things we do across air, landand sea:
We’re in the air withemergency services, piloting and crewing air ambulances and search and rescuemissions
We keep things moving on land, with integrated asset management and engineering services for vehiclefleets and infrastructure
We look after vessels as diverse as navalsubmarines and luxury yachts, with plenty in between, providing bow-to-sternsustainment and technical engineering support
About the role:
As Babcock Australasia continues to grow its market share in the region, we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner in a newly created position to join our Adelaide team. This role will have a focus on working with the HR team in supporting major campaigns and mobilisation of new programs across our business.
The role will support a number of campaigns and related activities at any time and will apply your HR Business Partnering skills within this busy, dynamic and exciting area of focus
Ideally you will have:
- Ideally An ability to interpret legislation, regulations, Awards and Industrial Agreement stogether with policy and procedure to provide high quality and pragmatic HR advice;
- Solid knowledge in a range of HR functional areas and deep understanding of the techniques and approaches associated with HR activity;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to influence others and interact across all levels of the organisation;
- Well-developed organisational skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise work;
- Strong project management skills and stakeholder engagement abilities to manage the implementation of business change projects;
- Good research, analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field are highly desirable
- Experience within the defence industry is ideal but not essential, and candidates with experience in organisations working across a number of large and complex programs are encouraged to apply
- An Australian Defence Security clearance will be required for this role – candidates will have a clearance or will be eligible to obtain one upon being appointed
Yourfuture at Babcock – what we offer you
Whatsets us apart at Babcock? Babcock offers a supportive and engaging environmentwhere you can drive change and grow your career! We promote and foster trainingand development, have a flexible approach to work and offer the opportunity to be part of something BIG.
We have a team of extraordinary people that come to work and make a difference. We are part of an organisation that helps in keeping our Nations Secure and our Communities Safe.
Centralto Babcock’s core values are health, safety and environment and diversity. Ifyou’d like to be part of an exciting and engaged team, apply via the ‘ApplyNow” button below.
About the company