- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As Australasia's leading owner and operator of landmark luxury hotels, Stamford is committed to exceeding the highest expectations of excellence of all our guests. Stamford welcomes people who share this passion and who have a positive approach to 'simply exceptional service'.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts iscurrently seeking a to join our Sydney HR Team that works across two hotels: the Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport and Sir Stamford at Circular Quay.
This is a generalist role with a widerange of responsibilities, which include recruitment, training & development, work health and safety, payroll and handling general HR administration. Your day to dayactivitieswill be:
- Updating HRIS Databases and HR Policies & Procedures
- Assisting with Payroll
- Recruitment - Writing Advertisements, Screening Resumes, Setting up & Conducting Interviews for line level employees
- Administrator new hire processes, on boarding and creating contracts
- Compiling induction kits & organising orientation for new employees
- Organising staff awards and other staff social activities
- Responding to employees requests for statements of service / earnings as well as taking responsibility for other general inquiries
- Organising and actively participating inWHS Committee meetings
- Assist withthe workers compensation claims and return to work
- Performing general HR administrative duties as required What we need from you
- Performing general HR administrative duties as required
- Previous experience in hospitality industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, attention to details, good time-management and organisational ability plus a can-do attitude and hands on approach
- Great opportunity for a HR Administrator or HR Graduate with some HR experience who is looking to take the next step into a Coordinator role
- Full working rights in Australia is required. Benefits
- Great employee discount on food & beverage at all Stamford Hotels & Resorts
- Dry cleaning for business attire
- Free duty meals
- Free parking
- Learning and development opportunities The successful candidate will also need to be working towards or qualified in the Human Resourcesfield or related field, with a strong desire to grow and develop skills within the Human Resources and Hospitality Industry. The candidate must also be known for his/her demonstrated problem-solving skills and be computer literate.
Stamford Hotels and Resorts welcomes people who sharethe passion of customer serviceand who have a positive approach to simply exceptional service, as well as those who take ownership and pride in what they do.
- human resources