- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Human Resources GeneralistMy client is one of WA's leading not-for-profit organisations located south of Perth's CBD. They currently have an exciting opportunity to join their People & Culture team, working closely alongside the HR Business partner. This role is highly integral to the daily operations of the team, providing sound advice and support their clients and leaders within the organisation.
About the role
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with all case management (up to mid-level)
- General HR duties supporting the HR BP
- Assisting the Recruiter when absent - onboarding, references, posting adverts
- General administration duties as required
- Coaching of Managers regarding change management and risk protection
- Assisting with the development of position descriptions and classifications
- Providing advice and administering employment-related documentation
- Liaising with the Employee Services Centre in responding to complex employment related queries
- Facilitating the induction, on-boarding and management of probation for new staff
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following traits:
- Possession of a relevant tertiary degree or equivalent experience
- Sound knowledge and comprehensions in the application of Industrial Relations legislation and sector-based recruitment
- Ability to build, establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, personable and highly initiative, taking accountability for people issues
- Clear, concise and influential written and oral communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work without direct supervision as well as takes initiative
- Highly committed to excellence in customer service
- Would ideally have sound knowledge and a history within the aged care sector and the issues impacting the industry (Desirable)
What you get
- Not for profit salary packaging
- To be a part of a progressive organisation that continually values your ongoing service within the business
If you are interested in this position and have the experience required please Apply Online. Please note, only online applications will be accepted.
If you have any questions before applying, please contact Jordan Eaddyl on 08 9229 1822.
If you are successful you will be contacted to discuss the position in more detail.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Pease note: if we do not have any current vacancies that match your skill set at the time of your application, we will keep you details on file for a period of six months and will contact you if a suitable vacancy arises during that time.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.
- customer service
- human resources