- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Carrier are the worlds leader in heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. We constantly build upon our history of proven innovation with new products and services that improve global comfort and efficiency. We provide sustainable solutions, products and services to create comfortable, productive and healthy environments. In Australia specifically the ACT this could not be more evident than the services we provide to our premium clients.
The main responsibilities will be to undertake routine troubleshooting, testing, repairs, service and maintenance on Chillers and other commercial equipment. Working in line with our high standards of quality and delivery excellence whilst exceeding customer service expectations at every available opportunity. This will directly assist in growing our sales, increasing our market share and growing the net profitability of our company. We will provide all the necessary technical training to improve your specialist chiller product knowledge and troubleshooting skills through practical guides and teaching
Personal attributes are key in application we are seeking professionals who are seeking a long term career path with an organisation who can provide just that.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Knowledge of quality assurance procedures.
- Ability to work flexible hours, when required, including possible remote locations.
- Ability to take ownership of problems and follow to resolution.
- Self Motivated individual who is proactive, professional, punctual, well presented with a can do attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised with ability to operate as a team player
- Dedicated to high quality EH&S and Ethical standards
- Current and valid Australian driver's licence;
- Necessary trade qualifications;
- Licence in air-conditioning and refrigeration field;
We pride ourselves in offering our people excellent all inclusive remuneration packages inclusive of company vehicle and required technology. If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for call me direct to discuss
Katrina Cuskelly 0438 224 943 and or
apply now email@example.com or
Connect with me on Linkedin
hvac chillers service air conditioning qualification
HVAC chillers technicians educational requirements
- customer service