- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- RAAF BASE WILLIAMTOWN, , AUSTRALIA
RAAF Base Williamtown
1405731 LA.BW.L09_Lvl_4_Intl_S_and_F_Protect_Multi_Op_Spec.pdf (PDF, 234KB)
We are seeking a talented InfoSec and Governance Specialist to provide cybersecurity, information security, governance and incident response support to our classified networks. The role can be based in Brisbane, Williamtown or. Adelaide.
- Strength in conducting assurance activities to applicable standards such as, Australian ISM and ISO27001. Presentation of findings and reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Performs incident response activities across broad range of technology profiles and/or multiple systems
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, estimation and task/resource management practices.
- Performs security compliance monitoring. Leads the creation of security policies, audits, assessments.
- Industry recognised information security qualification (CISSP, CISM, ISO 270001, IRAP, DRAP, etc.) and experience
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
- A desire to work as part of a dynamic team supporting a diverse range of technology
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex security concepts to a broad and diverse audience.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
BDA is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent. As such, we would welcome applications for Full Time, Part Time and flexible work arrangements.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.
- ms project
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.