- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Award winning and highly reputable design studio
- Diverse projects with a focus on bespoke Commercial
- Guidance from a hands-on, down to earth Director ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This design studio has one of the strongest reputations in Sydney, and Australia, for fantastic quality work, as well as being an excellent place to work. The studio works in Revit, and is highly involved in the design and construction of bespoke high-end Commercial spaces.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for someone with strong self-manageable Revit skills who is looking to work on exciting high-end projects. You will have hands on guidance from an experienced and down to earth Director, and have the ability to take ownership of your projects and your role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Revit documentation at all project stages
- High levels of detailing with joinery on projects
- Elevations, notations, mark-ups and floor-plans
- FF&E's, mood boards and Client visits SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A Mid-level or Senior with a tertiary qualification in Interiors
- Very strong in-studio Revit documentation experience (essential)
- High-end Commercial project experience
- Good construction and delivery knowledge CULTURE.
This company invests back into their staff and make sure that the day to day environment is one of collaboration, support, and respect. Enjoy lunches, Friday night drinks, and frequent exciting team events!
- Sydney CBD - excellent access to public transport
- National company with national opportunities
- One-on-one guidance from the Director
- A long term opportunity with high job security
- ms project