- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the Company
Our client is a global organisation operating in more than 220 countries. Is a leader in their Industry and with multiple sites across Australia the business is backed by their European parent company.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior IT Manager you will be responsible for managing and facilitating the infrastructure of IT across the Australian business. This is a senior role within the local team dealing directly with vendors and operations teams to drive and shape IT.
You will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Working strategically with the business and 3rd party vendors
- Drive and manage national projects from setup to roll out
- Support stakeholders across multiple divisions nationally
- Report progress to management and senior stakeholders About you
- Experience working within a project role
- Ability to commit to a 6-month term with view to extend
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Information Services or (or equivalent)
- Able to ensure correct governance is maintained
- Strong project management experience
- Motivated to join this passionate and diverse team How to apply
Please apply by submitting your resume (in Word format) via the “Apply Now” tab to be considered for the role.
Applications will be reviewed for this role and only suitable applicants will be contacted .
We also encourage you to visit our website and create a job alert that will immediately flag you when new opportunities appear https://www.alexanderappointments.com.au/member/createjobalert.aspx
- ms project