- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is a secondary Independent school ideally located in Brisbane’s Northern suburbs. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment, this school is career enhancing in the short and long term sense. The school is currently seeking a suitably qualified & highly motivated JapaneseTeacher.
About the Role:
- Japanese teacher
- Commence Term 1, 2020
- 12 month contract with a strong view to permanency
- Top Anglican school
- Based in Brisbane’s Northern suburbs
- Excellent facilities and resources
- In 2017 the school was listed amongst the Top 40 most innovative schools in Australia
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1912-541132KB
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1912-541132MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).