- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- An innovative, flexible, and collaborative environment
- Do you value work/life balance?
- Rich Diversity & Inclusion Agenda
About The Role
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Melbourne
Role Type: 5 months Contract, 2 Vacancies
In this role you will Optimise end-to-end customer journeys and improve the customer experience by devising innovative solutions, services, products or propositions
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- An intense passion and curiosity for customers, their needs and wants, putting them at the centre of everything you do
- A desire to optimise customer journeys and experiences
- Existing functional experience or expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: Business Analysis, Learning & Facilitation, Change
- Management /Implementation, Business Process Architecture, Performance excellence, Assurance, Marketing, Products or Channels
- Ability to explore customer needs in a data-driven way, develop and implement innovative solutions, test the outcomes, and iterate
- Domain or segment knowledge relevant to the tech area / tribe you are interested in joining (desired, but not mandatory)
- An end-to-end appreciation of the customer journeys your tribe / tech area will be working on (desired, but not mandatory)
- Interest in and affinity for Technology
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS102487.