- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client are a reputable organisation within the IT industry focused on providing technical support and hardware product solutions to their clients. As a tight-knit team, their culture is an important asset to them and they are seeking a team-oriented Junior Account Manager to join their office in Artarmon.
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to become a vital part of a dynamic account management team, with the overall aim of continually improving the customer experience.
- Join an established company with over 10 years experience within their field
- Learn from a dynamic and close-knit team
- Full-training provided around the systems and services provided
- Competitive base salary
As a Junior Account Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Outbound sales inquiries to key account customers to identify sales opportunities
- Confirming customer requirements, preparing and sending quotes to customers
- Conducting follow up phone calls and emails to customers
- Location: Artarmon - North Sydney area
- Salary: $60,000-$70,000 + Super + Bonus
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
In order to become an asset to this high-performing team you will have:
- The ability to source products internationally and selling experience is essential!
- Strong interest in IT and familiarity with tech brands
- Excellent phone-based communication skills
- Proven ability to meet KPIs and targets
- Competent computer skills - MS proficiency is essential
- A confident, "can-do" attitude