- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Welcome to the Botanic Precinct!
Nestled in the beautiful, iconic Royal Botanic Gardens lies a wonderful culinary retreat. Botanic House Restaurant and Farm Cove Kiosk have a unique and open layout over two levels that comfortably allows for café and à la carte dining plus a range of private functions including weddings, engagements, christenings, birthdays etc. Our Asian inspired menu created by our celebrity chef ambassador, Luke Nguyen is one to remember as well as the spectacular views across the Royal Botanic Gardens.
We want you!
We are looking for the following:
- Junior Sous Chef - Farm Cove
- Chef De Partie - Botanic House
- Sous Chef - Botanic House You will be working within an energetic, friendly environment, with a dedicated Executive Chef and team. This is a unique opportunity to join the kitchen team and to enjoy the fast paced environment this exciting venue has to offer. One which embraces a work/life balance. We are looking for an outstanding person who has experience working in fast-paced functions and events, delivering premium quality and modern innovative food.
Do you have?
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Qualifications or trade experience equivalent - essential
- Strong knowledge of fresh local produce and products
- Wok experience highly regarded
- Ability to support theExecutive Chef
- Flexibility to work across therestaurant, cafe and also events
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation
- Ability to work 5 days across a 7 day operation