- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Connecting high-calibre lawyers with exciting career opportunities
- Build a progressive career in law that you want
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture About Us
KPMG Law is a legal firm embedded within KPMG and focuses on bringing together multidisciplinary teams with deep local and international experience to tackle our clients' most challenging problems. We offer an extensive range of legal services and we work closely with our other KPMG colleagues offering a true multidisciplinary approach. Our CoreLaw practice areas include: Financial Services & Regulatory, Corporate/M&A, Securities and Funds, Technology/Data Security & IP, Real Estate and Workplace & Employment Law.
KPMG Flexible Legal Resourcing (FLR) is part of the 'FutureLaw' initiative and is a new service line integrated within and operated by KPMG Law. We offer bespoke secondment opportunities for high-calibre lawyers and legal professionals to our top tier clients across Australia. We want you to join us and be part of the network of future law to make an impact and provide outcomes to our multinational and blue chip clients.
KPMG Flexible Legal Resourcing would like to hear from legal professionals across a broad range of industries, sectors and practice specialisms. When you join us, you will be part of a 'virtual team' that is an extension of KPMG Law. Moreover, you will be offered opportunities to undertake secondments where you will be able to gain a breadth of experience that may not be possible whilst working in traditional models.
You will be able to determine how, when, where you work, and for as long as you want - and still progress and accelerate your professional career. If you were to be selected for secondment opportunities, KPMG Flexible Legal Resourcing will partner with you end-to-end, to ensure that we are able to calibrate optimal secondment conditions that work for you.
In addition to this, we also offer our secondees to become part of KPMG Law's community of lawyers and grow their professional networks, enjoy self-paced bespoke L&D options, gain exposure to the latest and relevant topics in law and have access to the latest legal technologies.
How are you Extraordinary
For opportunities with KPMG's Flexible Legal Resourcing, we are always interested in having a conversation with you. We do request that you will ideally have the following:
- An unrestricted Australian legal practicing certificate;
- A legal practice registered with the Law Society of an Australian jurisdiction;
- The appropriate Professional Indemnity insurance cover (or willingness to obtain as and when required)
- The ability to deliver exceptional client service while managing competing demands and strict deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Exhibit a strong team ethic, positive attitude, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure. If you have never worked as an independent contractor before but you are keen to understand how it works, we can also support you on how to get yourself set up and be ready for secondment opportunities with KPMG Law.
All successful applicants will be subject to KPMG's standard independence and risk management checks.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Go on...make KPMG the clear choice for your legal career and be Extraordinary !
Advertised: 09 Jul 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time
- real estate