- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Analyse people development needs and develop learning plans to support continuous growth and build the learning culture
- Utilise your exceptional learning and business partnering skills to provide relevant learning solutions working closely with internal teams and external providers
- Support the Group Compliance Learning Lead to define and implement the Group Compliance learning and development strategy and supporting tactical plans, and ensure good cadence is maintained
About The Role
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: 10 Month Fixed Term Opportunity
As a Learning Manager within Group Compliance, you will be part of the team responsible for supporting the delivery of Group Compliance’s strategic priorities by developing and embedding a learning framework, culture and infrastructure that encourages knowledge sharing, collaboration and building of workforce capability. You are expected to contribute to the strategic direction of Group Compliance from a learning and development perspective, as well as identify effective solutions for continuous growth in Group Compliance capabilities as well as manage (and lead where necessary) activities for learning program design, development and implementation using agile approaches.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Relevant learning theory, design and delivery experience in a Risk & Compliance environment
- Strong analytical, business partnering & communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and build internal learning champions
- Use learning design techniques to innovate and build the learning culture through modern and fit for purpose approaches
- Self-motivated, responsible, team player, focused and able to work under pressure and meet timelines
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key needs inherent requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers . You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS106944)