- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Kogan People Solutions are working with this well-regarded business, operating within the lift and escalator industry for well over 11 years, to secure their new Lift Mechanic.
About the role
As part of their ongoing growth this profitable business is seeking to hire a skilled, qualified and experienced Lift Mechanic to work on the increasing volume of work provided by the ever-buoyant construction market in NSW.
Central Coast NSW
Full time – ongoing
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking team member who can work with our Lift installations, from start to ?nish. The successful candidate must be able to carry out all aspects of the installation including, but not limited to:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to determine the layout of the systems components, frameworks, guide rails, and to select appropriate installation equipment.
- Installing electrical componentry in the correct order
- Assembling, installing, repairing, and maintaining elevators using hand and power tools, and testing devices such as test lamps, ammeters, and voltmeters.
- Checking that safety regulations and building codes are met and complete service reports are produced confirming that requirements are met About you
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- A highly relevant Certificate III with 2 years’ supervised work experience, or a highly relevant Cert IV.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience since acquiring your trade qualifications.
- Working rights – you can work full time in Australia without any restriction
- A well organised working style – able to cheerfully meet demanding work requirements
- High levels of computer literacy and relevant technical skills necessary for a lift mechanic
- Team skills and an excellent communication style
- Unrestricted driving license Why join this great employer?
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced lift mechanic seeking their next worthy and challenging role. In addition to a salary in the range $70k to $80k plus superannuation per annum, you will be joining a highly regarded co., and their first-class team, undertaking quality work across the Central Coast and further afield.
Please send your details, CV and references to our recruiters, using the contact facilities on this site.
Please note we will only be able to notify shortlisted applicants
KOGAN PEOPLE SOLUTIONS - Recruitment Excellence