- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Meat processing is the largest manufacturing industry in Australia, and there are many opportunities for a stable, long-term career – this is just the first step!
What does this mean for you? This means that if you are reliable and hardworking, and can commit to working safely and following procedures in a physical job, we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you a full time, permanent job with proper industry training and supportive management. You will be a valued team member, and will work in a fast-paced environment that has a focus on safety and wellbeing.
As a full-time, permanent employee, you will work a minimum 38 hours per week with the potential for overtime and weekend work.
About the Role:
We are seeking Qualified Electrician to join the Asset Management team based at our Rockhampton processing site in Central Queensland. The role will be responsible for maintaining the processing plant and equipment, and supporting the day-to-day production requirements of the business. Other requirements include:
Fault finding package machines;
To besuccessfulin this role you will have:
- Trade qualification;
- Current drivers licence;
- Self-motivated, results driven;
- Knowledge of Instrumentation
- Excellent communications and technical skills;
- Ability to develop circuit drawings and read circuit drawings;
- Fault finding experience with VSDs & PLCs;
- Switchboard building experience (Desirable)
- PLC and HMI programming experience(Desirable)
- Fire systems experience(Desirable) Why Us?
We have a strong regional focus and dedication to community employing a diverse workforce of 4,500 throughout Australia. We are proud of our heritage which continues to provide opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
To be successful, you must meet the following requirements:
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Residency/Full Working Rights in Australia are essential
- Pass a Pre-employment medical check, including drug & alcohol test
- Q-Fever vaccinated or willing to receive the vaccination
- Be able to provide two reference checks Salary Range:$75,000 to $79,000
Positions are available for an immediate start following due process.
All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted