- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- OSBORNE PARK AU
Bis is seeking a Maintenance Systems Planner who will primarily be responsible for maintaining and continually improving the maintenance and operational management systems by fully utilising the financial, maintenance and operational features of the CMMS. Working closely with key site based internal stakeholders, you will help develop maintenance plans in line with company guidelines.
This role is based in our Osborne Park corporate office, with moderate site travel as required.
Your previous experience will include elements of the following:
- Development of maintenance plans;
- Analysis of components and equipment maintenance history to enable forecasting of component and equipment rebuilds;
- Assist in developing asset reporting functions; and
- Supportive, open communication with a team first focus. The successful applicant will possess:
- Diploma level qualification in engineering, maintenance/asset management or similar;
- Advanced level user of JDE, SAP or a similar ERP;
- Sound understanding of data analysis;
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Strong customer service orientation; and
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks. We are your resources logistics company
Bis is a mining services company who have been have been delivering logistics, materials handling, specialised equipment and consulting services to resource companies across Australia and Indonesia every day since 1915.
At Bis we support and encourage everyone to think differently, get involved and create solutions that deliver exceptional results every day. We offer many benefits to our employees and support them to learn, grow and to reach our shared goals. Our progress is made through the efforts, contributions and development of our people working in a high performing and agile culture.
Our commitment is to be a reflection of the communities in which we operate. We recognise that diverse and inclusive teams outperform others, creates an enjoyable and engaging team environment and delivers exceptional results. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply to this and any of our career opportunities.
We find the best solutions and inventive ways to improve while looking after the health, safety and well-being of our people, the communities we operate in and our environment. Our strong team focus enables us to solve problems for our customers while also providing a unique culture that is built on the valued contribution our people make, every day.
- customer service