- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities, including global secondments
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- A culture focused on agile, collaborative working environments supported by cutting edge technology and virtual systems KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change and drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG's Technology Risk and Cyber practice continues to experience ongoing growth in Australia to meet an increasing demand from a broad range of clients that need assistance managing technology risks while implementing, enabling and transforming their IT capabilities in response to modern business challenges.
We are looking for suitably experienced Managers to join our growing Sydney team, who are passionate about technology risk and assurance, with a focus on IT Internal/ External Audit and Emerging Technology Risk. This exciting opportunity will require you to play an active management role in continuing to grow the practice, as part of an experienced and innovative team.
- Manage small teams of talented KPMG professionals and oversee the planning and execution of a portfolio of IT Internal/ External Audit and Emerging Technology Risk client engagements.
- Develop and present clear and concise IT internal/ External audit reports and presentations
- Support proposal and business development activities by assisting in the identification of new target clients, building business relationships with key executives, and developing/presenting proposals How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Solid experience in IT internal/ external Audit, risk management, attestation, project assurance or advisory preferred
- Post graduate qualifications such as CISA/CIA/CRISC, CA/CPA or a Master's degree in an appropriate field preferred
- A tertiary qualification (preferably information systems and commerce or related)
- Demonstrated track record of client management, project management/delivery, and business development success
- Demonstrated supervisory and team management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary !
Advertised: 19 Dec 2019 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 24 Jan 2020 E. Australia Standard Time
- ms project