- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Manager, Compliance Outsourcing
- Exciting opportunity to be involved in the implementation of ANZ’s Data and Digital strategy through helping businesses navigate and anticipate compliance and risks considerations caused by the use of external suppliers
- Work within a team that values collaboration and innovation
- Join a team of diverse professionals
About The Role
Role Location: Melbourne
Role Type: Permanent, Fulltime
As a Compliance Manager, Outsourcing, your role will be accountable for effective and efficient compliance arrangements for Outsourcing obligations, in particular ANZ’s L2 Outsourcing Policy and Requirements, ARPA CPS 231 and APRA’s Information Paper on Outsourcing involving Cloud.
Your key responsibilities and responsibilities include providing oversight & challenge in Group CPS 231 assessments; advising on global regulatory trends on outsourcing and emerging technologies and facilitating briefings to business leaders as required; providing thought leadership and input into the development and continuous improvement of the management of risks caused by the use of external suppliers including delivery of insights and opinions; management of the ANZ Group framework and policy requirements on Outsourcing.
As a member of the Compliance Team, you need to be forward thinking, able to work collaboratively and be able to inspire and ensure a strong and mature compliance culture.
You will have the opportunity to partner and support multi cross-functional teams across the Bank on new projects and initiatives to deliver assistance on compliance and risk considerations relating to outsourcing.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Tertiary qualified with extensive experience in a relevant discipline ( s ) such as Compliance Risk Management (or equivalent), Contract Management or Governance, Technology or Law
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional/risk based manner
- Strong results and customer focus
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and influence/negotiate change
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and presentation.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS100188.