- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a Strategic Partner Manager on the Content Partnerships team at YouTube, you'll have a unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with your portfolio of partners, and to apply and hone business skills in an entrepreneurial environment. You're comfortable working on complex content agreements with partners, as well as working cross-functionally with colleagues across multiple disciplines, to ensure our partners are positioned for success on YouTube and to provide the best possible experience for our users.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of work experience related to client, account, or partner management/development.
- Experience with TV, film, online services and/or multimedia.
- Project management and commercial experience, with the ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Demonstrated passion and understanding of the online business and media landscape.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Excellent consultation and analytical capability regarding contractual, technical and financial requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Manage and cultivate strategic partnerships with some of the countries largest media companies and sports federations. Develop and lead content and creator-related programs on YouTube.
- Advance YouTube channel optimization, audience development, and growth outcomes for selected partners.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams, across Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Government Relations, PR, Finance, and Legal to bring the right solutions to key partners.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate