- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Manager, Corporate Tax, Financial Services Operations - Melbourne
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
We are looking for a Manager/ Senior Manager within the Tax team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- Drawing on your skills and experience in Corporate Tax, you will help some of the world's leading Financial Services organisations to structure transactions tax-effectively, mitigate tax risk and comply with tax laws in the most effective way.
- You will provide the highest level of technical advice on the application of tax law and contribute to winning new clients.
- Applying your organisational and project management skills you will work across multiple projects and clients both autonomously and as a team member collaborating with our global network of resources.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to develop strong and broad relationships with clients and provide a high level of client service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organisation and time management skills
Ideally, you'll also have
- Extensive Australian tax experience ideally gained in a top tier accounting firm, corporate, business consulting or legal environment
- A proven track record in delivering tax services as a senior member of a professional tax services team
- Experience in or an interest in dealing with Financial Services organisations
- Experience in training and counselling junior staff
Who are Tax?
EY's Tax practice believes a better working world is helping our clients navigate through a rapidly- changing business and tax environment. EY professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional value to clients by developing and executing strategies quickly and effectively, with strong accountability and governance. Learn more about Tax here.
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- ms project