- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Market Risk Manager, Treasury Get set for your next great career move.
- Based in Sydney CBD
- Brand new role
- Make an enterprise-wide impact How will I help?
This is a new opportunity where you will be responsible for providing oversight and analysis of traded and/or non-traded market risk activity in Treasury as well as consultancy on market risk-related issues and engagement with the business to improve market risk management capability.You will be responsible for monitoring and analysing traded and/or non-traded market risk activities and performance including oversight of limit management within delegated authorities. What’s in it for me? You will build your profile internally and externally with stakeholders and be part of the future of a business that has been around for 200 years and which strives to provide great service. You’ll be working for an organisation that supports development, internal career moves and flexible working. Along with competitive salary, you’ll receive Westpac’s generous benefits and a whole array of customer discounts. Being an integral part of the Westpac Group, you will constantly be challenging the status quo and delivering high quality customer outcomes. What do I need?
Along with a deep knowledge of financial markets, market risk, systems infrastructure and internal/external reporting, we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience in risk management in a financial markets environment
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Specific subject matter expertise in traded and/or non-traded market risk management
- A demonstrated ability in market risk oversight and governance in a range of asset classes and risk types.
- Practical experience in dealing with operational process and procedure in financial markets environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills and negotiating skills What is it like to work there? At the Westpac Group, we have a vision to be one of the world’s great service companies – this means helping our people, customers and communities to prosper and grow. We aim to be leaders in diversity, flexibility and as an equal opportunity employer.You will join one big, supportive team and working with us you'll discover new ways of working, and an exciting range of roles to showcase your skills. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re proud to have created a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values diversity and flexibility. And one where everyone belongs. How do I Apply? Start here. Just click on the APPLY button.