- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description :
We are the world’s largest premium drinks business, with an unrivalled collection of brands including Smirnoff® Vodka, Johnnie Walker®, Tanqueray® Gin and Baileys® Irish Cream Liqueur. Operating from eight locations, Diageo Australia is the leading spirits and ready-to-drink (RTD) company in Australia with iconic local brands including Bundaberg® Rum and UDL®.
What is the culture like?
The way we turn up to work is simple - we act like owners, restless and agile, bold in execution and obsessed with winning. The leader of the team is an expert, and even though remote
Our products are consumed at moments of celebration and our culture within our business reflects this. Whether it will be the staff BBQs, family Christmas party, or the end of year party, celebration is something that we live and breathe. Our company’s purpose of Celebrating life, every day, everywhere, speaks for itself.
This role is based at our Huntingwood site in Western Sydney, where we bottle and produce 10 million cases per year. The Manex Lead will be a key member of the operations leadership team. This role will be instrumental in embedding Manufacturing Excellence practices across all of MAKE, as well as leading improvements in Cost/Quality & OEE. This role will report to the Head of Manufacturing and work closely with all levels of the operations team, as well as the integration of best practice with other areas of the site.
You will be accountable for:
- Support Operation teams to drive an integrated approach to continuous improvement via the embedding of MMS at MAKE level. Working with operational teams to improve site performance by facilitating improvement in performance, standards and capability through the MMS change journey and delivering breakthrough performance improvements.
- Effective use of and analysis of data to define and deliver improvement opportunities across the site
- Lead MMS improvement projects
- Provide MMS subject matter expertise, offering coaching and guidance Tiers 1, 2 & 3.
- Role model good governance around internal and external compliance (health & safety, quality and environment)
- Advocate asset care agenda
- Support delivery of outstanding performance in all aspects of the balanced scorecard (Safety, Quality, Environment, Asset Care, Delivery, Productivity, Cost and Morale).
What you'll bring to the table:
- Experience in a process environment with a proven track record in managing people and or small teams, projects and cross functional team working
- Knowledge of manufacturing excellence tools and techniques such as 5S, set up time reduction, Lean six sigma, reliability centred maintenance.
- Knowledge of planning processes and optimising demand cycles.
- Experience of coaching and influencing a range of stakeholders for success
- Knowledge and understanding of Continuous Improvement methodologies (DMAIC, RCA, SPC)
- Intermediate project management skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyse extensive data sources to identify waste and cost saving opportunities, e.g. Harford, SAP
- Track record of great engagement and communication skills
- Has delivered change programmes in a production led environment (desirable)
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
- ms project
About the company
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.