- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Manufacturing Quality Specialist
- Full time opportunity, immediate start
- Benefit from quality resources in an exceptional environment
- Share knowledge and ideas, surrounded by expert talent of world-class knowledge and skillA role at Pfizer is unlike any other. Offering talented individuals the opportunity to own a career with real impact, our people go to work each day in the knowledge that every development signifies real, positive progress. In every part of the world, the work we do is reaching everyone, everywhere for almost every medical need.
Our Quality Operations Team fosters a culture of compliance and continuous improvement amongst all personnel who operate within the Quality System. This culture, coupled with a can do approach and proven negotiation skills ensure objectives are always achieved.
We are looking fora committed and self-motivated individual who strives to consistently add value and go the extra mile to achieve outstanding results.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Fostering a culture of compliance and continuous improvement amongst all personnel who operate within the quality system
- Compliance with all EHS regulations; working in a safe manner
- Perform manufacturing batch record review and release tasks including disposition recommendation
- Review & approval of investigations, CAPA and effectiveness check records
- Provide ‘on the floor’ support to aid in real-time mitigation of quality issues in manufacturing
- Create and update quality SOP’s and review and approve other department documentation such as SOP’s, protocols, reports etc.
- Assist in managing the quality and supporting systems including investigations, CAPA, effectiveness checks, documentation, and calibration and maintenance systems; management and review of relevant site procedures and metrics
- Prepare and manage assigned projects
- Participate and assist with internal, regulatory and supplier audits/inspections
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- A strong background within the pharmaceutical sector
- Knowledge of cGMP including ICH Q7 and international codes of GMP
- An understanding of pharmaceutical and protein manufacturing
- Knowledge in computerized systems such as Trackwise which support GMP activities
- An ability to work with cross functional teams
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
By joining Pfizer you will partner with colleagues of diverse backgrounds and abilities, people who contribute to all aspects of what we do—from drug development to marketing, technology to sales, and so much more. Interested or know someone who is? Then APPLY NOW. All applications will be considered based upon merit.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
About the company
Pfizer, is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, New York, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is among the world's largest pharmaceutical companies by revenues.
Pfizer develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, diabetology/endocrinology, and neurology. Pfizer's products include the blockbuster drug Lipitor (atorvastatin), used to lower LDL blood cholesterol; Lyrica (pregabalin for neuropathic pain/fibromyalgia); Diflucan (fluconazole), an oral antifungal medication; Zithromax (azithromycin), an antibiotic; Viagra (sildenafil, for erectile dysfunction); and Celebrex/Celebra (celecoxib), an anti-inflammatory drug.