- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Leaders Institute is a growing and well-regarded Institute located 2 km from the Brisbane CBD. Offering a growing range of units for our courses, we deliver high quality bachelor degree and diploma courses to overseas and local students. We are now looking for a highly skilled marketing specialist to work in our marketing team to implement marketing strategies designed to make us grow into the future.
Working with our management team, you will be responsible for supporting our marketing objectives. As part of your role you will be responsible for:
- Identification of market segments which will deliver our best opportunities for our course offerings
- Identification and exploration of education consumer habits including customer profiling
- Devising and coordinating promotional activities aimed at our student target demographic. Such activities will include but are not restricted to events, conferences, trade shows, email campaigns and other face to face as well as online promotions
- Holding responsibility for end to end campaign management including tracking and reporting results to management
- Management of all digital marketing collateral across our websites, social media and other digital platforms
- Coordination of outsourced suppliers for design and production of marketing materials
- Working with our management systems to ensure updated data is available for management and decision making in relation to ongoing marketing activities
- Provision of advice and reporting to our management in relation to marketing activities including all areas of promotion, pricing, placement, product aspects etc. Qualifications required:
To be successful in this highly demanding yet rewarding full time role, as a minimum you will need to bring the following:
- A degree qualification in a relevant field. We will look favorably at those candidates who can point to even higher qualifications such as a Masters, or similar
- A minimum of 2 + years post qualification experience working in a marketing specialist role Abilities required:
- Highly skilled marketing professional
- High level of analytical skills and solid understanding of IT and AI developments as it applies to the marketing industry
- Demonstrated experience in running and organising marketing campaigns within budget
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to establish good working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Good knowledge and proficiency in the use of mainstream desktop publishing software suites and CRM solutions
- Demonstrated experience in the oversight of production of marketing collateral
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to deadlines, showing well developed organisation, problem solving, time management and reporting skills Preferred attributes
To date, we have aimed to promote our Institute to the international students target market concentrating mainly on the Indian continent. As such, a multilingual candidate with knowledge of and connection with theIndian continent will be looked at favourably. However, as our strategy is to open our Institute to students from a variety of backgrounds, candidates who can bring knowledge of other student markets are also very welcome to apply.
To apply for this excellent opportunity, apply now using the facilities on this site and include your word format resume, along with a relevant covering letter, telling us why this role is right for you and what qualifies you to be the best candidate for our opportunity.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.