- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Takes responsibility for the administrative and organizational follow-up of the Marketing team's activities.
- Takes care of all administrative and technical assistance: calendar management, reception of calls, organization of business travel, entering receipts for expenses, processing mail, preparing responses, orders for office equipment, etc.
- Plans the organization of departmental meetings and the coordination of major events (sales conferences, area visits, international meetings, plans, prospectives, etc.).
- Draws up purchase orders, monitors budget and expenditure.
- Draws up and maintains presentation files with updated marketing data.
- Coordinates the arrival of new employees (transfer files, FIT course planning, IT and telephone requests, etc.).
- Connects various departments/people (Sales, Merchandising, PR, Training, etc.).
- Communicates with external service providers (market research, advertising agencies, media buying agencies, etc.).
- Circulates marketing information within the department (magazines, files, etc.).
- Participates in competitive intelligence (purchase of competing products, press cuttings, etc.).
About the company
The L'Oréal Group is a French cosmetics and beauty company, headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine. It is the world's largest cosmetics company, and has a registered office in Paris. It has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfumes and hair care, the company is active in the dermatology, toxicology, tissue engineering, and biopharmaceutical research fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States.