- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Experience as a scientist working in a medical microbiology laboratory within the past five years.
- Demonstrated skills in bacteriology such as microscopy, culture plate reading, pathology identification, susceptibility testing and molecular microbiology testing. We can offer:
- The opportunity to join a friendly and progressive team in a rapidly expanding and dynamic organisation.
- Encouragement to grow, innovate and partake in ongoing training and development programs.
- An inclusive and culturally safe space.
- Benefits including salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, access to EAP, library access and onsite car parking. Work with us! Northern Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as applicants who are LGBTIQ+, who have different abilities, or are from culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds are encouraged.