- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Experience and good working knowledge in at least one discipline i.e. Biochemistry, Haematology or Blood bank.
- Working knowledge of Laboratory Information Systems e.g. Ultra
- Proven ability to and willingness to work a 24/7rotating roster, including weekends, public holidays and participate in an on-call roster. We can offer:
- The opportunity to join a friendly and progressive team in a rapidly expanding and dynamic organisation.
- Encouragement to grow, innovate and partake in ongoing training and development programs.
- An inclusive and culturally safe space.
- Benefits including salary packaging, flexible working arrangements, access to EAP, library access and onsite car parking. Work with us! Northern Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce which reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, as well as applicants who are LGBTIQ+, who have different abilities, or are from culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds are encouraged.