- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Global Retailer
- Exciting eCommerce start-up opportunity POSITION SUMMARY
The e-Commerce Customer Care team is responsible for providing the best possible service and support to our Costco members and the groups who support the Costco member through quick response times and accurate processes. The position requires communication with the Operations, Returns, Buying, e-Commerce, Suppliers and members to relay and gather information to resolve requests in a timely manner. The programs for collecting data to gather and send to various organisations are varied and constantly evolving.
- Proactively deal with all member enquiries for both warehouse and e-Commerce coming into the Customer Care Centre from the website, email or telephone.
- Direct warehouse member related enquiries via email or phone call where applicable in a timely manner.
- Cancellations, refunds, exchanges and compensates orders from Costco.com.au website as needed.
- Routes all Costco owned returns via multiple carriers, across several program interfaces.
- Tracks through shipments on a daily basis, ensuring that each carrier is adhering to the carrier expectations.
- Uses multiple reports to identify various returns that can be refunded.
- Various operational tasks as needed. EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Positive customer service skills.
- Able to effectively work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, teambuilding and personnel development skills.
- Motivated and capable of finding creative solutions to operational problems with the ability to be open minded to varying options.
- Excellent organisational and research skills while paying close attention to detail.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel & Word) as well as AS400, Gmail, Google Drive, the internet and SAP Hybris.
- Customer service retail experience essential.
- Flexible team player able to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing priorities while working independently.
- Ability to maintain thoroughness and accuracy while meeting deadlines.
- Requires scheduling flexibility to meet the needs of the business, including weekends. POSITION REQUIREMENTS Competency Statement(s)
- Communication – Articulates information, both verbally and in writing, in a way that can be easily understood by employees, members, and suppliers. Actively listens to employees, members, and managers and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Member Service- Exhibits a professional demeanor toward others. Unselfishly serves others and assists members, employees, and suppliers in a prompt and effective manner while following company procedures. Is proactive and reacts quickly and appropriately in identifying problems, finding solutions, and making sound decisions that reflect Costco’s Code of Ethics.
- Self-Motivated - Well-organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, and adhere to deadlines while working independently with minimal supervision. Maintains a commitment to honesty, integrity, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times. Accepts responsibility for his/her choices and decisions.