- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Excel Physiotherapy and Wellnessis a modern, purpose-built practice in Mascot, NSW with a highly experienced and supportive team.
Our clients are local residents whocome from the corporate sector, as well as referrals from local GP's and specialists, including workers compensation cases. We have joint ventures with local businesses and gyms.
About the Role:
We are seeking afull-time MSKPhysiotherapistto join our multidisciplinary team.
Our team works together collaboratively, led by our Managing Director and supported by an administration team.
The ideal candidate will have previous private practice experience and extensive musculoskeletal and sports physiotherapy knowledge.
Why Join Us:
- Career development- weekly in-service training and mentorship with the Director and approved/coveredexternal training coursesafter six-month continuous employment.
- Great culture- we have afriendlyteam with regularly heldteam-building activities such as social nights, meetings, birthday celebrations & more.
- Professional development-opportunities for growth with teaching,presentation and business development skills.
- Modern facilities- our practice has private treatment rooms and an in-house rehabilitation gym. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conductone-on-one consultations with patients to determine their individual rehabilitation goals.
- Provideevidence-based Physiotherapy treatment and case management, including exercise programs.
- Professional record-keeping and correspondence.
- Represent our practice at corporate events. Skills and Experience:
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia.
- Current AHPRA registration.
- Private practice experience and acumen.
- Extensive musculoskeletal knowledge base.
- Exercise prescription skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Motivated and friendly demeanour with a positive attitude.