- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun. We are looking for a National Certified Partner Sales Engineer - PQ in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Mascot, Sydney. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety,health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for the account management of certified partners
- Develop and execute on Annual and Quarterly based growth plans for the Certified Partners
- Achieve profit plan orders, sales, price, profitability and growth objectives for the PQ business within Certified Partner’s
- Find and develop new business opportunities with existing Certified Partners
Your essential responsibilities:
- Develop quarterly marketing campaigns in conjunction with each of the Certified Partners & the Eaton PQ National Marketing Manager
- Be capable of providing annual Certified Partner Training together with the Eaton PQ Product Management Team in accordance with the requirements of these partners maintaining their Certified status.
- Be capable of providing ad hoc and ‘on-the-fly’ product and sales training to key contacts and new starters within the Certified Partners
- Ability to confidently conduct one to one, small & larger group presentations, and to act on behalf of Eaton and Certified Partners as an advocate and public speaker
- Prepare or oversee preparation of contract documents for recommendation to senior management and then subsequent negotiation with clients with and on behalf of Certified Partners
- Rapidly resolve any day-to-day and operational issues with Certified Partners and Eaton PQ
- Maintain a detailed and comprehensive forecast and pipeline to drive the ‘Flow’ (
- Work closely with the PQ Solution Sales team to jointly drive growth and End User engagement via the Certified Partners
- Follow up with key clients any complaints about relevant company products and aim for satisfactory solutions from both the company’s and customer’s viewpoints. Recommend product modifications in response to Certified Partner request & problems
- Monitor competitor activities and market trends through personal contact with clients and suppliers, and attendance at industry association meetings, seminars and trade functions, etc.
- Participate in sales meetings to give and receive market intelligence
- Ensure all activities comply with legal and ethical requirements
If you have:
- Tertiary or Trade qualifications with 2-3-years ofrelated sales experience, or 5 years relevant sales industry experience and knowledge.
- Experience in ThreePhase (3P) UPS systems, high level data center design principles and associatedsystems design.
- Track record ofsuccess engaging with direct and indirect customers (End Users, Contractors,Consultants, IT Resellers, IT Distributors), across many diverse product lines,and customer segments.
- Understanding SalesPrinciples and Eaton Value Cycle Tools (Value Pricing, Business Intelligence,Value Selling, etc.)
- Understanding ofmajor competitor’s tactics, organization, distribution strategy, and pricingwhile keeping management informed of trends and changes
- Proficient in MSOffice PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication abilities
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear fromyou now!
Pleasenote, your details/resume will not be sent anywhere without a formal interviewand, if successful, your subsequent prior permission. Personal informationprovided will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in thestrictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pleasenote: Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us orsend applicants to us unless requested by a recruitment team member.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
About the company
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely and sustainably.